Rules for Your Information
In the interest of maintaining a pleasant and safe leisure environment for all of our valued Guests and Owners, we would like to draw your attention to the following resort rules:
For Your Information
- Daily house cleaning/housekeeping if required by guests will be for their account this to be settled before departure. (basically guests will have to pay for their own housekeeping it does not fall into their rates paid to stay there, they will have to pay this before they leave)
- Strictly no more than 5-day visitors per guest or owner will be admitted to the resort on any given day.
- Please do not exceed the maximum guests allowed per chalet. Over-occupation is hazardous and against the Share-block rules.
- The removal of any of the chalet contents for personal use around the resort is prohibited.
- Vehicles must only occupy the parking bays designated to your particular unit. Please do not park on the grass, as this will cause damage to our underground irrigation system.
- No Pets are allowed at Kruger Park Retreat due to the presence of wildlife on the resort.
- No "braai's" or barbecuing will be allowed on the property other than at your unit.
- We request that no loud music be played after 10:30 p.m.
- No bicycles or roller blades are permitted in the main building, around the swimming pool, tennis courts or on the golf course.
- Please do not use room towels at the swimming pool. Pool towels are available from reception.
- Guests dining at the resort's restaurant are requested to dress smart casual.
- Fishing permits for allocated dams are to be purchased from reception, with a catch limit of two per day.
- Do not damage or remove any Fauna or Flora on the property, or plant anything without permission from Management.
- No furnishings or equipment may be removed from any unit without permission from management.
- The use of quad bikes and motor bikes around the resort is not permitted.
- The power supply is often affected by storms in the area. Should you hear a storm brewing, please keep the candles and matches supplied in your chalet in an easy to find place. Please contact Reception (dial 9) should you require more.
- Wood is not permitted in braids; please use charcoal only.
We would like our guests to understand why we require a deposit to secure a booking
at Kruger Park Retreat. Having confirmed a booking, we have concluded a contract with you and we hold your accommodation exclusively for you while denying other enquiries the opportunity to occupy these rooms. A cancellation of a booking often means that we are not able to re-let the accommodation again and there is an obvious economic loss to the Lodge. Paying the deposit serves as an incentive for the guest to fulfil his/her obligation under the contract, and while most of our guests are honourable, in our trade we are surprised at the guests who simply do not arrive. We ask that you pay the deposit as soon as possible to secure your booking.
The following refunds of deposit will apply for cancellations:
|Less than 1 week notice!
|1 - 2 weeks notice!
|2 - 4 weeks notice!
|4 weeks or more notice!
||Subject to a 10% handling fee!
We wish you a very pleasant stay and will gladly assist you with any queries that may arise. Kindly dial Ext 9 for assistance.
Thank you for your co-operation
The Management and Directors of Kruger Park Lodge